oh I have so much to cover... so much I want to cover and some I am not sure I should cover... so lets start with the good fun stuff shall we.
CINNAMON BUNS with CARAMEL SAUCE
Bradley Likes to play in papas boots....
Bradley and I had gone to the store yesterday and took this on the way up the drive.
Bradley likes to play in my cabinets...Literally. so I was hiding behind the cabinet laying in the floor to show you what fun he has... he got stopped by a commercial.
if you notice the clock on the stove it was 10:50 at night! he was busy playing. He had had a late nap and anyway this is just a taste of what Bradley does at Grandmas house.
now on to other stuff... things get a bit dark from here... so you are warned ... let the drama begin.
wow where to begin...
well Mike *marthas boyfriend, the BMOC, decided to break the news to me yesterday at 4 after CORY kicked him and martha out of their house, that THEY ALL have been lying to us. WOW BIG SURPRISE THERE. ACTUALLY... It was partly a surprise to me that Stephanie and Cory decided to keep the lie... but anyway martha and Mike have NOT been staying at his parents house for the last three weeks... they have been staying at CORY AND STEPHANIES house.
I warned Cory NOT to do it. BUT, it's his house and he can do what ever he wants in it.
I guess what really gets to me is ... well several things get to me actually.
so let me list them.
1. Cory and Stephanie decided to lie to me ... they know how I feel about lies and liers.
2. That after pinky swearing to me... Martha Still lied to me.* no I am not totally suprised*
3. That mike THE MAN, decided to TATTLE like a little kid on Cory and Stephanie after THEY TOOK THEM IN. ok so he was mad at them because they kicked him and martha out but still GROWN MEN do NOT act that way.
4. Not only that but, Mike decided to tell on Cory and Stephanie for other stuff... DOES HE HONESTLY think that I dont know what they do recreationally?? I DO NOT APPROVE of their choices but they are GROWN PEOPLE and what they do in their own home is really NOT MY BUSINESS.
5. I am kinda surpised that Cory would involve Mike in the recreational crap....HOW FOOLISH.
6. I am even rather surprised at my lack of response to the crap. I did ask mike where he and martha intended to live and he said a hotel until tueday and they can get back into their trailor... HUMMMM must have quite the stash of moneys to be able to do that.
7. Stephanie stooped a bit and decided to tattle on Martha too, she has laid out of school a lot more than I thought, BUT AGAIN, I am not suprised.
8.I am really sad because I see my daughter throwing her life and any chance she may have in it down the drain. with out at least a high school diploma she is doomed to fail and in turn drag her daughter right down with her. BUT AGAIN,she is 19 now and I can't fix it for her. I can only let her make her choices and then live with them.
I guess it all comes down to just how willing am I to give up my life to help my kids and each day makes me want to help them less and less.
NOW I HAVE TO SAY THIS ... to all my friends who love and worry about me... I am a venter. MY BLOG and Your ears/eyes are my release and I am able to vent it out and let it go ... I am not as stressed as you think ... Dont get me wrong there are times during the day I would love to RUN FAR FAR AWAY but, I am not and never have been one that runs I am strong and I am a fighter I work hard and pray hard and play hard too. Thankfully I found a manner in which to live many years ago that deals with absolute honesty and belief in God and my Husband lives by that same mannor. In case you are newer to me and my blog... we met on whiskey road at an AA meeting 24 years ago ... THANK GOD for Bill Wilson and DR Bob and their path to freedom. Because without them I would have died years ago.
well the time has come for me to get something accomplished today... so with that in mind... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!