MJ goes to the dr this afternoon... and is planning on begging to be induced. I think the Dr might agree to it since he is in total agreement on her getting back to school asap. In fact he OFFERED to her induction the first day of break but she wanted to work up until christmas eve.
NOW, YES it has snowed a bit here... and I have pics for you :) this was in the morning about 9 ish
and today my sister is to come to Georgia for a week :) I hope she drives carefully and has a safe trip I cant wait to see her!!!!!!! she moved toSt louis this past summer and Is doing well up there but, I miss being able to see her anytime that one or the other of us felt the desire to drive the three hours she USED to live from me.
Have a wonderful Monday keep safe and warm :)