Thursday, December 27, 2012

just when you thought....

Well.... today marks 3 years since Martha chose to leave home. 

Yesterday, Stephanie left Cory.

I am deciding that December is banned.... except for all persons under the age of ... ohhh 5 for now.  will increase the age limit as Bradley and Halo age....

My mother MOM is totally and truely addicted to prescription pain meds and has been for 40 years or more... we are attempting to wean her off in hopes of diverting another stomach /intestine shutdown. 

my step mother... I have been asked to hold off on telling all that I know until test results are in and confirmed... but it could be very very good or very very bad... so for now we pray...


I love.  LOVE...really get a kick out of angry birds.

I tried to turn the tv down last night so it would not wake Halo... then felt sad and stupid realising she cant hear it.  sigh.

I am finally mentally ready to go back to work... it may be all that saves me.

I will be getting my resume straight today... if i can remember where the hell i put it.  GAH


Jordan and I took Halo to see santa and yes for anyone who wants or needs to know I have the copyright release and can post and print her pictures if I want.
 totally not sure why this one loaded sidewise and have not yet figured out how the heck to turn it but at first halo did not want to sit there alone and  as you can see above she would not smile when she did agree to sit.

 I took all the christmas decor down and put it away for another year.... yesterday, felt a hell of a lot better to not see that crap when all the reason I put it up is not here anymore.... POOR ME...

Speaking of pour me LOL... Stephanies papa T makes a very strong egg nog, I got a cup not realising it was laced very heavily with burbon took a huge gulp and nearly shot it out my nose... I poured the rest of the cup down the sink when he was not looking :) he is a nice older guy and I would not want to hurt his feelings...

I did not clean out halos room yet... I just shut the door... Have not finished the toy/bradleys room yet... have been purging old toys to make room for the new... MAYBE will do that today... or maybe will crawl in the bed... NO, bones hurt too much to stay there... I need to go to the ups store and get the sears mess straight today...

but for now i must get some more coffee and wish you a Happy Dec 27th...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

((Hugs))

Boo hoo! But I do love your header photo...how adorable!

Hang in there woman. It all changes back around if we wait it out. Pamper yourself :)

xoxoxoxoxox

Chris H said...

Love the new header.

Sad to hear about Bradley's parents seperating.

Has Halo gone home with Martha?

Such a lot going on in your life, most of it sounds sad.

Sending you loves and {{{HUGS}}} my friend.