Friday, December 17, 2010

I guess...

all the stress decided to manifest inside my guts yesterday ...

after supper last night... I made fried chicken, whipped taters, and fried okra... (Hubby LOVES that)
my stomach took to making the worst sounds....from one side to the other this loud rumbeling rolling really ugly sounds... then... OH MY ... I got Nausious and had to run to SIT on the toilet with the trash can between my feet... Broke out into a sweat and preceded to wish I was dead.

After about 6 such trips Idecided to find a place to hold totally still and Pray it was over... I woke up at 1144 turned off the lights and crawled into bed.  

I woke at 3 something in a puddle of sweat but no belly ache.

Hubby said well if you had not eatten so much junk.... but thing is this is what I had in the last 24 hours...
230 am... a cinnamon bun... JUST ONE LITTLE ONE.... 10 am ... Just one more... Little one...
230 pm I made an omlet with feta cheese, asiago cheese, and parmisan and ramino cheese.... and it were GOOD.  then 8 pm ... fried chicken leg taters and a bit of the okra...

I am lactose intolerant... I used to take lactaid... there is milk in the cinnamon buns... Cheese USUALLY does not bother me... there is whipping cream in the potatos... and OH HELL I forgot the three swallows of egg nog.... through out the day... and gallon or so of coffee. and diet cokes...

today... I feel fine... got my coffee and I hear NO RUMBLES... infact it is strangly quiet in my usually very vocal intestines.... I have a big hernia that usually keeps things talking in there... as they pass through the kinks it creates...

Ok now that I have scared you all away with my intestinal fortitude ... Hope you have a most awesome day ...
and no... no food poisioning Michael is fine its stress... and too much milk products... and did i mention ....
Michael said last night he does not care if we dont have a tree this year!!! made me SOOOO VERY HAPPY cause he is the ONE who usually guilts me into a tree :)

8 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

Oh man--what a night! It must have been the dairy? Especially the egg nog, maybe? I don't know---but I'm glad it's over; I don't guess it could have been one of those little bugs that's going round? But the stress was certainly enough to induce all that, too!
Really hope it is over now, and you had that little 'Christmas tree talk' with Michael, too! I'll bet he's not too in the mood for all that this year either. He loves you, and wants you to have less stress this year! What a guy!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Prolly the dairy.... glad you are feeling better now! Trees are over rated. The boys decided to try to redesign ours, they bent all of the bottom branches down to the ground. Now I have to try to reshape it and then redecorate it! LMAO

Debbie said...

Oh goodness gracious! You poor thing. Glad you're feeling better and even happier...no tree! Mine looks like Charlie Brown's tree which is fine.

Thank you for the card! You are a sweetie. I didn't send any out. Haven't since like 2000? Wish me luck Love ya!

Flea said...

Sounds exactly like a stomach bug that made the rounds here.

Anonymous said...

OMG are you sure you didnt have a stomach virus?? whatever it was, I am glad it is over. Those cinnamon buns looked way to good to not eat..

No matter what you decide to do about the tree, I wish you guys a wonderful Christmas week. you deserve lots of happiness and laughter.

Terry said...

Howdy
OOPS !!!
Stress is a strange and mysterious creepy crawly thing at times.
I am so glad you are feeling better.
We have a tree after we said no Tree .
Hubby got a little orphan tree that was over priced at the Salvation Army,we were dropping off stuff and Somehow I even helped him undecorate the Tree and donate back all the trimmings .
So we have a tree and home made paper ornaments well recycled stuff :)
It has been a really long and difficult year so hubby felt we (he ) needed a tree .
I am so glad he did !
It is not complete but it is a blessing because we shared the moment together .Hubby goes out of town for work on Monday ,I work and our son works as well so maybe we really did need a tree to connect us together for a little moment that will last a life time in our hearts.
Blessings of healing to you .
Until Next time
Happy Trails

Bluebird49 said...

Hope that tummy thing is over and done today. Only a week til Christmas--and I'm glad you don't have to cook what you don't want to--or put a tree up if you don't want to! Now--you can do whatever, without anyone saying anything! Isn't it great what we can do when we have the freedom to say, "NO!" So glad Michael said you could do what you wanted about the tree--I knew he'd be on your side! We haven't put one up for several years, and I haven't felt bad about it at all. Of course, I'm 20 years older than you or so!

Karen Deborah said...

I'm not sure how i got on this post's comments am trying to get caught up.
I hear you about Emergency vehicles, crowds and rumbles in the belly. Mine has been nuts lately but i think it's meds.Hope your having a good Christmas inspite of all this.