Saturday, December 4, 2010

he was tired

stephanie just called me... shes on her way to borrow the truck... BRADLEY WAS TIRED HE SLEPT FROM 9 PM till 11 AM today... HAVE MERCY no wonder he was being a turd :)
well must get busy got things to do... and NO Karen I am not on speed some times I wish I was ... GAH... its just things need done and I have to do them.  there are days I cant hardly move I am so worn out... but, God gives me what I need to get through it all
Have a wonderful Saturday!
love n hugs and bradley too!
Laura

3 comments:

Deb said...

you did move!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Hi Sweet Peach! I had some catching up to do around here. WHEW!!!! Life can sure be lively, can't it? You are in my prayers, especially for some true peaceful rest. I wish you could pop over for a good hot cuppa tea and some sweet harp music -- it just blesses the soul so deeply.

Rest, sweet friend, rest.

XO ~~ Debbie

Sheri, RN said...

Hi, I'm a new follower and just wanted to say hello. :) Hope you had a good weekend.