Sunday, April 3, 2011

am preparing to

be on the road again, heading to missouri tomorrow, hope the weather channel is wrong as it appears that the entire way will be rain and nasty... but hopefully not.  either way will be at least a week before I am back to blogging will attempt to keep up with you all but ... WE ALL KNOW how that goes when on the road.
Mother has big plans for me... Nothing new there... to go through ALL OF HER photos again, clean her closets out AGAIN get potting soil for her plants and of course carry her meals into her  at least 2 times a day :)   not bad really just exhausting along with the other things that I must accomplish while up there.
and in between I hope to get to see a few people and friends that I only get to see once a year if then.

this appears to be the year of traveling alone as this will be my second trip across the south east alone.  this one is a bit longer than the last by about 150 miles but thats just a number. 

my honey is filling up my flower bed with dirt today and when I get back I need to plant flowers they must be shade loving as this particular bed is shaded by the house ... so any suggestions from my flower loving friends will be appreciated :)

Hope you all have a wonderful wonderfilled week. 
Love n hugs and God Bless :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would say come by here on your way there or back but we have a lot going on right now from work to a surgery to a gymnastics meet in GA. So I would beg to say we would not be home at all this week or weekend.

I hope you have fun on your trip. Tell everyone in Missouri I said, "Hey." (Don't worry. They all know me.) Anyway, have fun!

Mental P Mama said...

Travel safely my friend.

Chris H said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip... safe travelling.

Bluebird49 said...

I truly hope you're having a wonderful time with your mom while you have her.