Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I am ...

really ticked at my self... I know my photo taking has gone to hell in a handbasket thanks to this stupid cat scratch bullshit with my darn eye but apparently the last time we saw jeannie and dad she eluded all photos the most I got of her in any picture is from knee to foot... and to give a bit of credit to her she did threaten bodily harm to anyone taking her picture.... I thought for sure though that I had taken at least one of her and halo... and I may have done so and simply cant find it right now... which pisses me off ALMOST as much as what ever bull crap Blogger is doing with loading photos from my computer... Anyone KNOW what the hell is up with that.????

Anyway back to real life... It is my sad duty to report that last night my step mother passed away.  She as anyone who is on facebook knows has been very very ill since before thanksgiving.... and in the hospital since the monday after thanksgiving... 
so until I can get a proper picture loaded... thank you  for keeping out family in prayer and
RIP Jeannie Feb20 1950 - Jan 7 2013 you will be very missed!

4 comments:

TonjiaT said...

Laura I am so sorry to hear about your step mom. your family is in my prayers.

I dont know what is up with blogger, but I can tell you that I quit blogging on my "One step forward" Blog because my ex's wife was stealing my pictures of Breanna and reposting them on the internet as her own. I am on a tangent. LOL

anyway, so sorry for your loss..

Bluebird49 said...

I am so so very sorry about Jeanne, Laura! What a sad loss for your dad and all of you!

Ellen said...

I was so sorry to read your post about your step-mother. What a sad way to start the new year. But she is at peace and no longer in pain and free from tubes and needles. Hugs.

Debbie said...

I also am very sorry about your step-mother :( I also worry about your Dad :( How is he doing?

Big hugs, hon!!