Friday, February 24, 2012

Hold your ears .....

I may have to scream...

I can't even begin to explain what I am thinking and feeling right this second...

I guess that need to admit that I want to be in control, not because I know better but, damn it I am 44 I have moved across the country I have been there done that and I do have some freaking smarts and common sense. 

I DO know and realise that this part of my life is totally out of control and out of my control BUT, I am the queen of the easier softer way... really ...

how come it is that we can look and see what would be so much easier, what needs to be done and how to do it... when it is NOT our life!   ok when its our kids and we HAVE to let them F up their lives to sink or swim or what ever the saying of the day may be....

It is insanely hard to take that step back and say, NO! sorry I cant help you do this, I can't stop you and I won't even try but DAMN I see the train wreck comming and It's driving me NUTS knowing that it will effect helpless babies who have no say...in what happens in their lives.   

Ok, so if you hear a LOT of screaming from the south east of the US just know its me and That I will be ok because I know deep in my soul that God is in control and I am not.  *knowing this does not make it any easier however*  

if you have read this far... Bless your heart!  

welp just got a phone call of a friend in need so got to go see what i can do to help her..

6 comments:

Chris H said...

What on earth is happening now Chick?

Mental P Mama said...

Oh, dear. They will come around. In the meantime,
i'm here! I'm here!

abb said...

Hugs, dear friend.

farmlady said...

Oh Peach, I wish I could help you with this, but answers don't always show themselves readily. You have had to deal with this for so long and now there is a beloved grandchild involved.
Grits ain't gonna help.
I'm praying for you, my friend. Maybe something good will happen that you don't expect and it will turn this around.

Reddirt Woman said...

Trust in the Lord, sister of mine... Take a deep breath, calm yourself, step away from yourself for a minute and refresh yourself and things will be easier to deal with...


Love you LAURA.

Helen

Debbie said...

I'm obviously reading your life backwards and I'm sorry.

Helen said it best and I'm praying this will all work out soon, hon!

Love you...