Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bradley and Mallorie spent the day with me...

I got a call at 630 this morning, YES I was asleep :)  was my friend Kim, Mallories Grandma,  asking me if I could keep Mallorie today as Becca was sick and she could not take off work... I am a kid sucker... so yep Mal came to stay with Bradley and I...
WITHOUT any prompting from me they hugged hello... and I had the camera out!
 then they proceeded to pull out 80% of the toys in the house (there are a few they can't reach or don't know where I have them hidden)  they PLAYED together, and seperately for the next 5 hours... oh and ate too...
 they cooked...
 they mowed... the porch ... the weather was insanely beautiful so we opened the windows and front door.
 this was just tooooooo precious them mowing together in circles through the house and on the porch... (don't forget you can click to embiggen all pics)
 this pic (below) is SCREAMING for a caption contest....
 and just for you MPM since you asked where the adults fit in... there is plenty of room even with all the toys scattered all about... but you must watch your step in areas lol... I really need to take a pic of what it is like when there are no kids here.... really It is all picked up and clean... I swear!
 Hank was holding down the back porch... and glad the children could not get him.
 they seriously were soooo good... Mal went to sleep at 1100, Bradley at 1130 ,she was up at 12 15, him at 315... I like his nap style!  really I do... then at 5 their  mommas (grandma) came and got them and I cleaned up to prepare for Halo tomorrow :)
and that was my day....
hope yours was HALF as much fun as mine cause if it were then you are very blessed!!!!!
Love, hugs, thoughts, and prayers.  May God bless you and keep you till we meet again.

4 comments:

Merrily Down the Stream said...

Just look at these Baby-Loves! I have missed you too. xoxox

Mental P Mama said...

Oh they are too precious! Too. Precious!!!!

Jeannelle said...

Nice photos of a fun day! Its amazing how happy kids can be when allowed to just play. Yes, do a caption contest for that photo!

Debbie said...

Yes! A caption is a must LOL
Look at the way she is looking at him like "what's he waiting for? The mower to run itself?

Too cute!!