Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Greif

what a pain in the butt... I had changed my password ... on my other computer... then couldn't ... and still cant remember what EXACTLY I changed it to...
have spent DAYS trying to get into my darn accounts....

GAH...

I have come to the conclusion that I need not ever try to help people...

I do not think like others... and I do not act like others... and I do not understand what makes them act it the manner they do...

I had such High hopes and plans for fun stuff.... hoping for ... I dont exactly know what... but ...

My mistake... it wont happen again.

Once I figure out how to get my life back to normal.... what ever Normal is.

I will let you know :)

till then I am fine... it is nearly BRADLEY TIME and he makes all things bright and good... and Michael has 4 days off work YAHOO!!!!

Hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July....
Happy Birthday Austin our favorite little "firecracker" 

ps... if you like fish and aquariums like I do... NEVER EVER play FISHDOM... you will be hooked... all the fun no mess LOL...

God Bless you and Keep you till we meet again!

7 comments:

Ness said...

Happy 4th! Hugs to you. We need to talk when you're able cause I'm worried about you and feel the need to come down and clean house of crappy people in your life. Love you.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...welcome to the golden years;) Have a wonderful weekend!!

TonjiaT said...

Happy 4th Laura!! Fishdom??? maybe I had better check that out. LOL

Debbie said...

Since Lauren didn't pick me up LOL, I'll come down with Ness and help you get the crappy people to act right hahaha.

I'm here all weekend if you'd like to talk. My ear is endless ((hugs))

Happy 4th!! Love you :)

Reddirt Woman said...

I have a cheat sheet with my passwords on it because I never, never can remember which one for which account that I pay online...

The workings of other minds has always been a mystery to me... just in the past few years have I (mostly)have learned to not worry about other minds. Never mind.

When you figure out normal will you clue me in?

Hugs to Bradly and to you!!!

Helen

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Happy 4th to you! We are waiting to see if the fireworks will go off tonight with all the rain we have LOL Probably not something you have to worry about down there...

Alice said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Auntie Laura! I hope to see you and Bradley soon! Love, Austin

xoxox